1 Camembert, whole
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Onion, Large
3 Thyme, stems
3 Tbs Honey
- Slice Onion
- In a non-stick pan add the coconut oil on medium heat until it melts.
- Add onions and reduce heat to low.
- Cook the onion on low heat for 50 minutes, until golden brown and caramelized. make sure to stir every 8-10 minutes.
- Once caramelized remove from pan and keep in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In the same pan that you used for onions, add tomatoes and sauté them on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Place the Camembert with the thyme stems on top on a baking dish and pop it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- After you've sautéed the tomatoes for 10 minutes, add 1 tbsp of the honey, and sauté them for another 10 minutes on low heat.
- Remove tomatoes and add them to the bowl with the onions.
- Remove Camembert from the oven, top with the tomatoes and onions.
- Drizzle with the leftover honey and serve straight away!